Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A third the way done and the mouth sores have begun

Today marked treatment 11 of 33, a third the way through treatment.

Today also marked the first mouth sore.

I woke up this morning, pleasantly surprised that I could open my mouth a bit wider due to the stretching exercises I did last night. I was able to open my mouth enough to really see in there and as I lifted my tongue I noticed a sore underneath it. Great. As the day went on, I realized it hurts a bit to eat and it is starting to take even longer. I also noticed there was another sore on the inside of my bottom lip.

So far it doesn't hurt unless I eat something spicy, but I just begin to worry that if I'm already getting sores 1/3 the way in....what will treatment day 33 be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment