Saturday, January 23, 2010

19 down, 14 to go...

I haven't updated much this week.  That's because it was a pretty rough week.  I told Jake I finally felt defeated.  I couldn't work anymore.  I couldn't adequately cook and clean.  I was just a mess.  He reassured me that was not "defeated".  I would be "defeated" if I gave up on treatments.  So...I am not defeated, then, just very worn down.

Today seems to be a bit better.  I seem to be able to read this computer screen alright, so the blurry vision pills must have started wearing off finally.  I think I may be a bit hungry again and am looking forward to making a smoothie for breakfast.  It's the weekend, so I get two days to not have to worry about treatments.  Things are looking up.

And hey, I have less than 3 weeks of this left to go and my mom is coming Monday to help out for a bit.  I think things are looking up. :)

1 comment: