Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2/3rds done!

22 treatments completed and 11 to go.... 2/3rds done! Woohoo!  I'm treading that line of "Are we there yet?" and "Wow, I can't believe I'm that far along already.".

My throat has started getting more sore, especially at night when I'm not drinking water.  I've been waking up more frequently with mouth pain, so that kinda sucks.  Despite that and the myriad of other side effects I've discussed, I am doing quite well.  I feel pretty good most of the time (i.e. when I'm not eating).  Eating sucks a lot.  It's pretty painful and hard to do, but I still think I prefer this to having a feeding tube.  We still have over 2 weeks of treatment before I give the final verdict on that one, but for the time being, I am content.

I guess that's it for today.  Time for dinner. :(

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Just one day at a time - you are almost done. sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete