Tuesday, December 1, 2009

sometimes it's the little things in life....

Just a quick post before bed so people know I'm doing better than the depressing post this morning....

I am amazed at how many people truly care about me. Jake has been exceptionally nice to me today; he even took care of emptying the dishwasher before I got home. I have coworkers who look out for me and one who even told me I'm like Chopin (I guess b/c he was able to turn his depression from having Tuberculosis into beautiful music). I have friends who I haven't spoken to in a couple of years send me flowers (Thanks Janice! It made my day, really). And I have others who just send me emails letting me know they've been thinking about me.

It may all be little gestures but when added together it really helped to turn my day around. Thanks to everyone! You guys are the ones who make me strong. I love you all. <3

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Jen - I'm here every day reading your blog. It sounds like you have so much support from family and friends, and rightly so because you've always been an inspiration to us. I'm with you on this journey too even though I'm halfway across the country!

    ReplyDelete