Tuesday, December 29, 2009

And the side effects begin...

So last night as I was sleeping, I kept waking up feeling slightly nauseated and thinking I was asking Jake for medicine, when in fact, I think I was just dreaming most of that. Around 7 or so I actually woke up and asked Jake for medicine, but I think it was too late. I have been extremely nauseated all day. The only thing I've been able to keep down so far is some water. I couldn't even keep down the honey I'm supposed to take with the radiation treatment. *sigh* It hasn't been a good day. I'm hoping this is just the nausea from chemo that is only supposed to last a day or two. On the bright side the radiation mask didn't seem quite so tight and I made it through the whole scan without needing to puke. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment