Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Again, I don't have much to write about. Jake and I had a quiet day at home. I did some baking and finally printed out our holiday letters (I'll be mailing those all tomorrow). Jake went out flying his RC helicopter. We rented some movies. All-in-all it was a good day.

I just wanted to quickly post to wish everyone out there a Merry Christmas. I find out every day more and more people that are reading this blog. It gives me strength and comfort to know there are so many people out there taking interest in my story and wishing me well. Thanks to you all!

So... Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. :)

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and good luck next week! Have a great weekend! Alfredo is here in FL with me and he wishes you well too!

    ReplyDelete