Wednesday, December 30, 2009

exchanging nausea for napping

Well, I tried to wake up during the night to take the anti-nausea meds, which seemed to make things quite a bit better today. However, I have been soooooooo tired, it's ridiculous. For someone who already knows what it's like to be tired (as mildly narcoleptic) this is taking it far to the extreme. I can barely stay awake more than a few minutes. This "chemo fatigue" as they call it, seems to be normal, but it sure is annoying. The doctor suggested trying to go for a walk tomorrow morning or something. We'll see what I can do.

Anyway, that's about all I can write for now, I need to go lay down for a bit. :\

2 comments:

  1. Part 1) Hey I know you can only stay awake for a few minutes at a time, so try to...

    Part 2) Read this in parts. Try to remember where you were at, or else...

    Part 3) You may end up re-reading this over and over again, and that would...

    Part 4) be annoying. Anyway, on to the message in the next part...

    Part 5) Hope your nap was good!

    ReplyDelete