Sunday, February 14, 2010

Flowers Flowers February

Well, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you out there!  Jake and I decided a week or two ago that we would postpone Valentine's Day this year.  What's the point of going out to a fancy restaurant if I'd just order poached eggs, ice cream, and water?  We also figured the flowers would be cheaper....  Well, Jake is too great of a husband and had already ordered my Valentine's Day flowers weeks ago.  So yesterday I was surprised with the most beautiful arrangement.  (For those of you at my wedding, note the similarities to our wedding bouquet.  What a great guy!)

The flowers are now flanked by the other sets of flowers received within the past week or so.  Some beautiful lilies from Allison:

And a spring arrangement from my in-laws:


Our house is smelling like a greenhouse!  I guess it's just more encouragement knowing that the end is in sight.  I've also been overwhelmed with many great cards lately.  Keep it up!  I love the little bits of encouragement.

That being said, Jake and I still are thinking of leaving town next weekend....so no new flowers for a while, guys.  Hehehe.  Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment