Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nov 3rd email to mom & Beth

***I had a POME (Pre-Operation medical exam) at the Mayo clinic back on Oct 30th. I told the doctor about the nerve pain in my face and she gave me a prescription for percoset...in case I needed it. I had gotten to the point by Nov 3rd, that even taking extra strength tylenol every 4-5 hours wasn't helping and I was having trouble sleeping. I decided to get the percoset and while I was in a lot of pain (b/c I couldn't take the first dose of percoset until I got home from work/Walgreens) both my mom and sister decided to call me.***

"I just want to thank both of you for putting up with my grumpy phonecalls earlier.

I picked up the drugs, came home to immediately take one and layed down on my heating pad while Jake made dinner (awwwwww.... Of course he offered to make pizza instead of the chicken fried rice which was on the menu for tonight, but the thought was there.) The drugs kicked in quickly and I am now feeling great! I'm a little loopy, almost drunk-like so I don't know how I'm going to make this work with work. Maybe I'll just take tylenol for the morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment