Wednesday, November 25, 2009

babushka!

My mother-in-law just got back this morning from a trip to India and brought me back a scarf. :) What a fun way to protect my newly acquired scar from the Arizona sun.

I have begun to realize I am acquiring a scarf-collection that would rival a Russian grandma. What's cool, though, is that I have unintentionally been collecting scarfs from all over the world for the past few years. It all started in college, when Jen brought me back this neat one from Ecuador. Next, I bought myself a pashmina in Italy on the trip with my mom and sister. Then Beth went to Ireland and got me one this past summer. And now I have this beautiful new one from India.

So, I guess if any of you are planning on leaving the country, please bring me back a scarf. Brownie points if it's from a country that starts with a vowel. ;)

1 comment: