Monday, March 29, 2010

Douglas Adams was on to something

"A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. "

Replace towel with scarf (which really is just a thin towel) and I couldn't agree more. Since wearing my array of scarves whenever I leave the house, I have begun to realize its multiple applications, especially when I travel.

Already this morning I have utilized my scarf as follows:
Use 1 - style, warmth, and protection to my sun-sensitive neck.
Use 2 - napkin
Use 3 - bag
Use 4 - blanket
Use 5 - hankerchief
Use 6 - iPhone screen cleaner
Use 7 - "gloves" (hand protection from hot or cold)
Use 8 - blog topic :)

Well, my flight back to Tucson should be boarding shortly. I had a great time visiting my family, but it'll be nice to be home.



2 comments:

  1. It was soooooooooo nice to see you. Don't be a stranger. Come and visit more often. Love you! BTW, did you use your scarf for a hankerchief before you used it as gloves and a screen cleaner? Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't I tell you scarves were the best accessory ever!?

    ReplyDelete