Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oct 7th post to OCF Forums

After many replies to my Oct 6th post with kind words...support...suggestions...

"Thanks for all the kind words/support. I won't know my exact next course for surgery or treatment until I see my ENT tomorrow at 7am.

I emailed two coworkers yesterday who had known I was going for the biopsy. One is an oral cancer survivor and he gave me hug this morning. The other is a good friend and he brought me a box of cookies. smile

I am thankful for the support of my friends, family, and this forum. And also relieved to hear radiation is not the end of the world. How do I find out if my oncologist is with a CCC? I've been seeing one at the U of A radiation oncology department.

I'll keep you all posted after tomorrow's followup with the ENT.

Thanks again."

No comments:

Post a Comment